Saturday, June 7, 2014

6/7/14

"You won't find the dark secret you're looking for, I'm not broken like the others."
"That remains to be seen."
"I do this because it's fun. What harm is there in that? No deep seeded self-loathing, no parental issues or history of violence."
"No abuse?"
"No more than your average individual. Certainly not enough for an expert to claim it's the reason I engage in these acts."
"What do you see as the reason?"
"Think of it this way; a patron may have a foot fetish, a girl might not get off solely from his worship but she does enjoy the attention so she allows him. I enjoy the sensations and the new conquests and the club provides a way to explore those things. And a lifestyle for it."
"And you're ok with strangers experiencing these intimate moments?"
"It adds to the atmosphere. Plus the love shows have a two way feed so I feel theirs as well."
"I've been told the real experiences happen after the place is closed for the night."

No comments:

Post a Comment